It’s a warm summer day. 86 degrees and 60% humidity. You can feel sweat resting on you forehead and temples, but it’s not beading yet.
- 2.0 oz dry white wine
- 1.0 oz orange liqueur (like Cointreau)
- 1.0 oz soda water
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- Cocktail Shaker (use a shaker to minimize dilution)
Step 1 – Chill Glass
- Take a wine glass and swirl some cold water around in it.
- Empty glass and place in freezer.
Step 2 – Mix & Shake
- Grab a Cocktail Shaker and fill half-way with ice.
- Pour in wine, orange liqueur, and lemon juice.
Step 3 – Pour & Serve
- Grab your wine glass from the freezer.
- Pour cocktail.
- Top with soda water (*Tip: keep soda water refrigerated for constant cool).
If you love the Cocktail Shaker shown above, find it at Jarware.com.
*Photography by steffotography.net*